Sunday, October 17, 2010

A picture's worth a thousand words..

...which is why this blog post will be just that; pictures! (Also, mommy brain has kicked in full throttle and doesn't seem to work after 9:30 p.m. Which is unfortunate because that is when I get to have "me time." Jaiden is asleep, daddy is watching his nightly episode of Bones, and I get time all to myself. I guess for now, my "me time" will have to make due with only half a brain...)

But on with the pictures!



October 5, 2010.
We celebrated Jon's 25 birthday with some sushi! I gave Jon the gift of a new tattoo, which he loved. (You can see part of it in the picture below. He still has to finish the color.) I am loving the way it looks on him! Jaiden also gave daddy a present for his birthday. On the way home from sushi she laughed for the very first time! It was such a beautiful sound.



October 9, 2010. 
Jon and I celebrated 5 years of marriage with a night on the town. (It was our first date night away from Jaiden.) He took me to dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe and we finished the evening by taking a walk in the night time air! It was perfect. I am so happy to say that I am even more in love with this man than the day that I married him. 


We ushered in the fall with a visit to the local pumpkin patch! Jaiden enjoyed spending time with her best friend Janie. 





They both sported their best fall attire, and we adoring parents soaked it all in. We had our fun as well. Jon and James took pride in picking the best pumpkins in the patch.




I had a blast with my camera...


...and my Jaiden.



We had another fall filled night when we carved pumpkins. We couldn't think of anything epic. But who can go wrong with apple?




It's been a pretty good month so far. The last half of October I plan to have a baking day and visit the corn maze. I also have the honor of leading worship for the CCA Women's Retreat in vail and I can't WAIT to see the trees and the mountains. We are looking forward to getting Jaiden her first costume for this years fall fest. As of now I am torn between a little lady bug, and an ever so appropriate monkey!


I leave with with a snapshot of the Geraci family when we began our journey 5 years ago.



Here's to another 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment