Friday, August 10, 2012

Hurry Up and Wait

... This has been my mantra this past week. (Is that all it's been; one week??) We arrived in Charleston early last Tuesday and have been going ever since. I can't believe how this week has flown. We have spent the better part of every day cleaning and painting our new town home. Praise the Lord we had the extra time to do that. Jon arrives with our moving truck tonight. It's amazing how God has sustained me physically, mentally and spiritually this past week. Today is the first day I have had a spare moment to think...and that's when the panic set in. :/ I realized for the first time, we have bills to pay in 3 weeks and we have no jobs! I am laughing because my blogs this far have been words of encouragement that I have had to read to myself today. But I figured I would share this moment of faith anyway because it will be so awesome to post my next blog and be able to share with you how God provided.

I know my God is so big. He has done so many impossible things in my life, not to mention in all of history. So here's to the Lord who at this very moment is probably grinning at the thought of how he plans to blow my mind and provide! :) it reminds me of the passage where Jesus fed the 5,000. Right before the miracle he asked His disciples how they would feed the crowds. It says Jesus asked them this question to test their faith because He already knew how he was going to provide. So I imagine Gos has created quite an impossible situation just so He can show off again! I love Him.

Tune in next time to hear the tale of how God provided jobs just in time to pay the bills. (Enter ear to ear grin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment